The lifespan of a dishwasher can vary depending on several factors such as the quality of the appliance, frequency of usage, and maintenance practices. On average, a dishwasher is expected to last around 9-15 years. However, some dishwashers may last longer if they are well-maintained and used infrequently, while others may fail sooner if they are heavily used or not maintained properly.
Regular maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your dishwasher. Some tips to help maintain your dishwasher include:
- Regularly clean the interior of the dishwasher, including the spray arms and filter.
- Use the correct type and amount of detergent.
- Run hot water before starting the dishwasher to ensure it is getting enough hot water.
- Check the dishwasher’s hoses and connections for leaks.
- Don’t overload the dishwasher.
By following these tips and properly maintaining your dishwasher, you can help ensure it lasts as long as possible.
5 Star Appliance Repair team: dishwasher repair in Tucson, Arizona